Skip to main content

most men use my cleavage picture to misturbate & feel good -anita joseph fires back

Anita Joseph has said Nigerian men should chill and stop pretending. About her recent photo where she showed off a massive cleavage, Anita said it was nothing but just a regular picture and people need to chill.

She said she is sure the men that bashed her had used the picture to masturbate in their bedrooms and still came out to lash at her. She however concluded that no Nigerian can tell her what and what not to do, except one man, who is the man that pays her bills. What she told Punch;

“I just joined Instagram in April and I have been very active. I am aware that a picture I posted that showed my cleavage attracted a lot of attention. Some Nigerians are hypocrites and pretenders. A lot of them used that picture to masturbate and feel good, yet condemn it. The last time I checked, my boobs are still strong and beautiful,” she said.

She continued…

“I did not post the picture to tease men. I took that picture December 2015 while I was filming at Lekki. The weather was very hot, so I decided to take the picture. I was very tired that day and you can see it on my face. One day, I innocently uploaded it and by the time I checked my phone again, I had so many messages. Continue…
I got calls from my friends; some liked it and others did not. At first, I wanted to remove it but when I saw all the comments, both positive and negative, I decided to leave the picture. As far as you don’t pay my bills, you have no right to tell me what to do. Only one man will tell me to take the picture down and I will because he pays my bills. He is the one to be obeyed,” she said

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wimbledon: Kerber defeats Halep to make semi-final

AFP Germany’s Australian Open champion Angelique Kerber reached her second Wimbledon semi-final on Tuesday to edge closer to the world number one spot. The fourth-seeded left-hander emerged victorious over Simona Halep, the fifth seed from Romania, 7-5, 7-6 (7/2) and will face either Venus Williams or Yaroslava Shvedova for a place in Saturday’s final. Kerber, who was also a semi-finalist in 2012, is now in sight of becoming the new world number one although she needs to win the title while seeing Serena Williams fail to make the semi-finals.

Abesan Cup enters s’final stage

Last year’s finalists Rozie FC of Aboru will battle Crystal of Ijeshatedo in one of the semi-final matches of the Abesan Cup at the Keda pitch in Ipaja, Lagos, on Saturday, as they aim to emerge champions of the highly-rated grassroots football competition. The second semifinal is between Golden Boys of Iyana Ipaja and debutants Junioru United of Ijegun. Both games would be preceded by a novelty match between  organisers of the event led by its coordinator, TayoAdeyemo and coaches and team managers of participating teams. The novelty match, which started in 2010, is meant to foster a healthy relationship between organisers and team owners. To reach this stage, Golden Boys edged out Global 3-0 in the quarter-final, while United beat defending champions Onigando Football Academy 2-1.

IYC begs Buhari to act on his appeals to end militancy

OVIE OKPARE, WARRI The umbrella body for Ijaw youths, Ijaw Youth Council has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to act on his appeals to Niger Delta militants to halt hostilities by personally kick-starting the dialogue process with stakeholders in the region. A statement signed by the spokesman for the group, Eric Omare, on Sunday, stressed that only a genuine and serious engagement with Niger Delta people would address the recurring agitation from the people. The group which was reacting to recent appeal by the President, urging the rampaging militants to embrace and halt further attacks on oil facilities in the region, said multiplicity of new militant group was not a barrier to achieving peace if the government was sincere. It maintained that for a lasting peace to be achieved in the region, President Buhari must been seen leading such discussion, citing instance of his predecessors rather than sending surrogate to negotiate on his behalf. The IYC statement read, “Th...